Sunday, December 1, 2019

So Much For...

...blogging every single day of the year.  I'm laughing as I write this because it was my intention at the beginning of the year to blog every day.

My last blog, June 25th, had me finishing up the UXS stitch a thon.  What followed was several months of not stitching anything.  I just couldn't do it.  Didn't want to think about it.

One day I picked up my Halloween SAL and started stitching.  It wasn't what I wanted to stitch but I gave it a try.

October was the second installment of the KLT vs Jodyri competition which my team didn't win this time, but we are now at a healthy 1:1.  I like that.  Next time around #teamKLT better watch out, we may beat the pants off of them again.

Tomorrow I will write a more extensive blog with pictures of all the goodness I have managed to stitch and stuff.

Until next time.....KEEP ON STITCHIN'!

4 comments:

  1. Carla! I've been wondering about you. So glad to see a post from you. Janet from Janet's Jabber and I even spoke about hoping you were okay at a local retreat we attended.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh gosh! Yes, I'm okay and I'm so glad you and Janet got together. She's so sweet as are you. Hopefully I can do a full length blog to talk about what I've been doing and not doing.....currently working one more day then off for three so I may have time :D

      Delete
  2. I'm a little sad your lovely daily posts haven't continued, but overall I'm mostly just glad that you are well and crafting again <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Changes are hard as you know, but we live through them and whatever life happens after is or should be better than before!

      Delete