Monday, December 2, 2019

Here's What Happened....

If I had been able to get home from work at a reasonable time, today's post would be far more exciting than it is.  My apologies....good intentions and all that, ha, ha.

I will share a finish, however.  GeoStar by KLT Charting.  This was a freebie if I remember correctly but I did purchase the GeoSwirl because that too is a lovely pattern.



I used Jodyri floss and fabric and really love how it came out.  Just wish I could have gotten better pictures to show off the sparkle of the fabric.

Maybe tomorrow I can share more?  We shall see!

Until next time.....KEEP ON STITCHIN'!

6 comments:

  1. That's so pretty, and won't be lonely if you stitch GeoSwirl too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful thread color. Congrats on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're correct, it's a freebie pattern, ans such a pretty one! It's perfect with your floss choice. Hope you'll get some quiet time soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have three days off starting tomorrow so ornament finishes, more blogging, and mailing all the things :D

      Delete