Sunday, March 17, 2019

aaaaaaaaaaand, it's Sunday

My beautiful sister, Tracy
My family left this morning.

One would think I would rush back out to the ol' RV and start stitching.  One would be incorrect, sadly.  Well, normally one would be correct on so many levels, but not this day of days!

What I did do was combat clean my son's house and then the RV.  You are probably thinking, "Why can't your son clean his own house?"  Well, he opened his home to family, he worked for a billion hours on Friday and Saturday and had limited time with the family so today I did my motherly and that was clean.  I even fixed his dryer.  Not fixed, per se, but there was some serious lint buildup that needed to get out.

The RV was pretty much clean, just had to fold all the blankets and put the couch back together as a couch and not a lovely bed and then vacuum.

Tomorrow....STITCHING!  200 stitches on each of my UXS projects:  Thordak, Pirate Ship and BAM!  Stay tuned for that.

If you didn't participate in IHSW this weekend, but like me spent time with family, that's good too.  I still feel it's important to still have your stitching time, but this weekend was worth missing a bit of hermitting.

Until next time.....KEEP ON STITCHIN'!

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had an awesome weekend and with all the cleaning out of the way, hopefully this week will get to be very stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right - stitching is important for our well-being but so is family and all that it entails. If you're not quite ready to sit and sew and still feeling the urge to clean, come on over to my place! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have over extended myself hahaha! I kind of do still feel like cleaning which is weird! I'll be right over!

      Delete
  3. Your correct family time can be so limited. Take it when you can. I personally think it is nice you helped your son out. Sometimes the little things are huge to them. Also you probably saved his dryer that lint can cause some damage over time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? The lint trap thingy wasn't going all the way down in to the slot properly and what I pulled out was nothing less than a fire waiting to happen!

      Delete
  4. I had a family full weekend too. It was wonderful though. Love my family. How nice of you to help your son out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't family great? My son really did appreciate the help, he's a very good son :D

      Delete