Saturday, March 16, 2019

IHSW

Well that's what it's supposed to be, but for me it's family weekend and one night in and I'm beat already!

One of my nieces wrestles as does one of my nephews.  So far today the niece has been beaten out of the tournament and my nephew hasn't even wrestled yet.  I'm hoping they don't have to stay until 9pm tonight, but if they do it's because my nephew is winning in his weight class.


It's a sunny, beautiful Saturday and one niece and one nephew are going to the movies with me.

I hope that you all are stitching for me since I am unable!

Until next time.....KEEP ON STITCHIN'!

6 comments:

  1. We ended up going shopping and then more shopping. I wanted to get some new clothes for our upcoming vacation end of April. Frustrating but I did find 4 new shirts and some nice comfy shorts. Mom even found 3 shirts. It was a good day just very long and tiring. I'll make up for the stitching during the week I guess. How nice to enjoy a movie together. Have a great day tomorrow too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOO!! It sounds like we both had some lovely family time this weekend! Quite the opposite of hermiting haha :D

      Delete
  2. Wrestling is an interesting choice of sports! I hope nephew did well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My nephew wrestled four times and didn't win, but that's alright. Everyone is happy they came and we had fun :D

      Delete
  3. What movie did you get it to see? And those busy weekends can wear you out.

    ReplyDelete