Sunday, February 24, 2019

WIPocalypse and Floss Tube #42


It's time to do the thing!  Measi of Measi's Musings host this awesome monthly event and I honestly cannot thank her enough for creating it and then continuing onward year after year!

The only true WIP I'm working on currently is the Odd Clover.  I don't know if you are seriously tired of looking at it...I sure was!

Had to put it down for a bit and do some other great things and am floored by how much stitching I got done in a day and a half!

Audio books, definitely the way to get things done.


Today was Floss Tube day, so if you haven't watched and are a tiny bit curious, here it is for your viewing pleasure.  I had fun today....I usually do have fun when I make these videos unless I'm tongue tied or keep getting interrupted.


6 comments:

  1. I haven't tried an audio book. I need to. I am just always behind on my DVR shows so I tend to watch that instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can say that listening with nothing to watch really helps to focus on what you are stitching :D

      Delete
  2. I love listening to podcast so I bet audio books have to be right up my ally to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Make sure you have a good narrator before you settle on a book, some narrators will put you right to sleep!

      Delete
  3. I wish Audio Books would work for me...but then I enjoy stitching while watching Netflix or Youtube and I have more than enough to go there :) I'll never get tired of seeing Odd Clover, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I don't know how you get so much done with Netflix or YouTube on! I would end up watching more than stitching or knitting or crochet!

      Delete