Thursday, February 21, 2019

I Just Couldn't Do It

So I stitched what I could on Odd Clover last night and then went to bed.  Today, after I went to my friend Steph's house to help her dye fabric, I came home and was going to dive in to more stitching and JUST COULDN'T DO IT! There will be some video of the fabric dying on my Floss Tube Video on Sunday. 

So I picked up the Weaver's Bird SAL and started on that one.  I feel better now having STITCHED and will wait until the pressure of stitching Odd Clover goes away enough to get back to it.


Today is Thursday and on Thursday is Critical Role with Nancy and hopefully I'll get part two mostly done.  We shall see!  At least tomorrow you will see a finished part two!

Until next time.....KEEP ON STITCHIN'!

6 comments:

  1. I love the colors of this...and the Design of this....Making good progress on this.

    Happy Stitching
    Linda K, Buttercup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you just have to put a project in time out. Hope you can get back to it sometime and be happy with the progress. This WIP looks great. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Katie! I'm sure I'll get it done eventually ha, ha. Not as fast as my daughter would like but she's not the boss of me! I can say that here, she doesn't read my blog..........now I'm a little scared she might read this and then come to visit and then.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your WIP looks great. I know I am new here but I didn't know you had a flosstube, I will be checking that out in the morning. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Odd Clover will get done when it will get done. The birds look great, though!

    ReplyDelete