Wednesday, January 23, 2019

So Tiny!


I wasn't ready.  I had talked about floss, but had no clue about fabric.  I just didn't think it would happen last night.  But it did!


The Blackwork SAL.  I love Blackwork and cannot figure out why I don't do more of it.  Well, here we have a small project that will be a 50 x 50 sized piece.  Small, easy to manage....so last night I sat down and did the first block.  The pattern for block one was released yesterday and I had a minute before Talks started.

It is so tiny!  You see normal sized bobbins laying next to it.  Of course, doing this one on 18 ct Aida is another reason it's so tiny.


After that was done, I grabbed that 50 x 50 January pattern I've been working on and went to work.  It almost feels like that one piece that just won't finish but I'm loving the colors so much why should it?  I will have it done before the end of January.  I may get some done today during lunch if I'm lucky!


Tonight I will be back to work on Odd Clover and need to get serious about it.  My daughter....she will be very upset if I don't and an upset baby bird is definitely a nightmare no one needs to experience.  I'd rather have hugs instead so finish it I shall!


It is my greatest hope that everyone is safe and warm and fed today.  Don't forget to hug someone!

Until next time.....KEEP ON STITCHIN'!

No comments:

Post a Comment