Thursday, January 24, 2019

Just a Few Things


Snow storm this morning so no driving to work which means a 50 x 50 finish.  Very pleased is what I am!  


Stitched on May 2018 Limited Edition 28 ct Opal Cashel Linen by JodyRi "Caribbean Seas" and the floss colors are also JodyRi Seaweed 064R and Toxic Potion 135R.

The only pattern I haven't touched is the 25 x 25 but there's still a few days left of this month.  

Today I worked on the February Neglected Floss pattern which I cannot show because the pattern itself won't be released until, uhm...February.  That's why it's called the February Neglected Floss pattern....this turned awkward quick.....ANYWHO.....


I may start that 25 x 25 pattern tonight since it's Thursday and Critical Role, but I haven't decided yet.  The creating mind is grinding slowly but the end results have been nice so far.  Also using so many JodyRi flosses was definitely a winning idea.

January has been pretty awesome for stitching so far  and a thought I had today was that since I have started these using this month to choose floss and fabric and all that, well.....February should see things finished faster and more time can be spent on my focus WIPs.  I want to get back to Odd Clover and finish!

Here's hoping you don't have to drive in the weather, you are home safe, and don't forget to hug someone today.

Until next time.....KEEP ON STITCHIN'!

No comments:

Post a Comment