Wednesday, January 16, 2019

FRIDAY NIGHT SEW-IN

FNSI is hosted by Wendy B at Sugarlane Designs and I participated in this for awhile a few years ago but decided I needed to join in with again since I have a new sewing machine and have really been going nuts with sewing this year.

Back in 2015, Wendy designed "Friends" and I loved it so much I made my first one (BOF of the month) and will be making a second one for a FRIEND.  Participating in FNSI just may ensure that this year I'll get the second one done.  Third Friday of every month with a Saturday blog post showing off what was accomplished makes it an easy win.


If you are interested in learning some things about embroidery, quilting, sewing....hope on over to Sugarlane Designs and ask your questions!


Until next time.....KEEP ON STITCHIN'!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I remember this! Yes, you would certainly get the second one done faster if you did this - and see how much else you can do! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been meaning to make one for Cyndy for several years now! It's time she had it in her hands :D

      Delete
  2. Thanks for all your comments on my blog. Since you are a no reply blogger I can't respond to them. I appreciate each one though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I changed the settings so everyone should be able to reply! Oh dear I'm sorry it's still like that. Some people can reply. darn thing!

      Delete