Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Because It Is Tuesday


Today there was stitching on Odd Clover until 7:30pm, so technically I put in two hours of stitching.  Still loving how it's coming along.


So far I'm about 2.5 hours into the roll over time with 6.5 to go.  I'm starting to wonder if I'll need the whole 19 hours of regular time for this one to finish it after I get done with my roll over time.

Also downloaded a stop watch app because the one on my phone deleted my time.  Good thing I wrote it down so I know what time this project is at.  I'm sure once the bigger parts are done, the confetti stitches will eat into the time, but so far so good!


Since today is Tuesday, that means watching Talks with Nancy and I was able to get to the 50 x 50 pattern.


Is it just me or do the Jodyri fabric and floss just make everything better?  There may be some bias there, but still...it's looking so good.

Not sure if I had a particularly stupid strain of the flu or what, but here's hoping we are seeing the last of it!  All I want to do lately is sleep which takes time away from stitching which then makes me grumpy which then makes me want to sleep more.


Here's hoping you and yours are healthy and happy and your needle always has thread!

Until next time.....KEEP ON STITCHIN'!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful progress and great new start on the 50x50 pattern. There is a lot of colds/flus going around. Hope you get better quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, I'm feeling soooooooooo much better today :D Back at work and doing all the things and itching to get stitching in a serious way :D

      Delete