Sunday, December 15, 2019

Was Totally Distracted...

...by 1806Stonehouse on YouTube.  Seriously.  I've been trying to stitch while watching all the videos up to current and that's almost been a waste of time.  Look up, watch, look down...where am I at?  Stitch mistake, look up, watch, look down, figure out mistake, un-stitch, re-stitch, look up, watch..repeat.



House renovations thrill me as do some of the homesteading videos.  Who knows when this new knowledge will come in handy, but having lived on a farm as a kid, it is a lovely reminder of things I already knew but haven't used in so long.......it's kind of a bummer I haven't had a proper veggie garden in forever.

I also just remembered that I haven't shared my Timesheet pie in quite some time, so here is that for your viewing pleasure:


Of course, January 1st will see a few things removed from this list and a new pie begun.  Hopefully I can remember to take a screen shot of everything on December 31st for when I get back to some of the stuff I'm taking off.

That's it for now, I'm pooped and need sleep.  I've had four luxurious days off and now it's back to the grind.  Have a lovely Sunday!

Until next time.....KEEP ON STITCHIN'!

7 comments:

  1. Is that your statistic for the whole year so far? There's lots of Thordak in there!
    I'm not sure what you mean by 'taking things off', but you know you don't have to delete projects to not have some show up, right? They only show up in the statistic when you worked on them in the timeframe you choose for display, so you could still take that 'year end' picture whenever you want, in case you forget on December 31. You can even archive projects you don't want to show up in your list (which is what I do with completed projects, so I can still see them in past statistics)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I'll have to try that! I'm keeping the ones on there that aren't complete, so I'll archive Odd Clover for a practice run , THANK YOU!

      Delete
    2. You can also de-archive stuff if needed, so no harm in playing around a bit :D

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to watch a show you really enjoy while stitching. Neat pie pic. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a really exciting project! Look forward to seeing progress. x

    ReplyDelete