Sunday, December 8, 2019

So I Worked Like....

...10 hours yesterday and didn't blog because I was so tired and forgot.  A couple months ago I worked 17 or 18 days straight.  We had lost two employees AND the five people we were training for the new store AND I also had to travel to another store to help set up the Christmas stuff.

After that things settled down until two weeks ago when one guy got sick and didn't work and the other guy just didn't bother showing up or calling.  A new guy was hired on Friday and he kicked some freight butt.  I think he'll be great.

I have not had time to work on the Santa ornaments, but am hoping to do so tomorrow.  For now, here's a picture of Lucy for your viewing pleasure.


She is so adorable.  She's comfy to nap with, or sleep with.  She groans and moans.  She's opinionated. She knows I have to work today and is already playing the sad puppy card on me.

Until next time.....KEEP ON STITCHIN'!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy! Glad to see she is still keeping you company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love comfy puppies! We sometimes dog-sit our landlady's dog, but she's sooo energetic that there's never a quiet moment with her. As soon as someone moves, she's on their heels!

    ReplyDelete