Friday, March 22, 2019

What??!!

Maybe it's time to get some tests done again.  So tired today that after the dog park, Lucy and I took a five hour nap!  She didn't mind, but I sure did as I had things to do.

One thing I did do was finish part 3 of the first band for Weaver's Bird SAL.  There's a dividing band under the birds that I will stitch when the next section comes out.


Preparing everything for the UXS stitch a thon that starts on Monday.  I'm so excited even when I'm napping!

I hope your Friday was glorious!

Until next time...KEEP ON STITCHIN'!

3 comments:

  1. You must have needed it. Great job on finishing up part 3. Can't wait to see your progress from the stitch a thon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently I did! Thank you and next week is going to be epic!

      Delete
  2. That first set of birds is looking great all finished! I hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete