Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Tanks and Chores

Yesterday was super warm at 54 F.  I figured it was a great time to empty the tanks in my RV.  Hooked everything up and started the Flo-jet to do it's duty and started the other chore of picking up the dog poop.  It's easy when it's mostly frozen on the ground.

After doing the super clean on my black tank, I finally was able to put everything away and come inside to do dishes and sweep the floor.

All of this had to be done because we are expecting snow tomorrow with a temperature drop again.  I'm not looking forward to that, but fortunately the temps will rise again.  Here's hoping we have warmer weather from here on out. Also, my sister may come for a visit this weekend with half of her kidlets...she has many children so this will be fun!

No sewing or stitching yesterday, so this morning I decided to stitch my 100 stitches on each of my UXS projects.  Today is also the day for Part 3 of the Mamluk SAL and I thought that after that I'd get Part 3 of the Weaver's Bird SAL finished tonight.

So here we have the three projects for UXS March Stitch A Thon for the 100 stitches week:


Fire and Ember was easy since I'm currently working on that page finish.  Then I grabbed up the Pirate Ship and put in 100 on that which was fun since more of the bow and hull are filled in.


Finally, BAM now has 100 stitches on the next page...the page with the EYE!  Can't wait to get to the eye!


Tomorrow I'll show off Mamluk and hopefully Weaver's Bird SAL part 3.  I love when one day sees so much progress.

Until next time.....KEEP ON STITCHIN'!

10 comments:

  1. Those projects are coming along!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right? 100 stitches may not seem like much but when you look at them afterwords it's amazing!

      Delete
  2. Fantastic work. Glad you got some chores done so you can rest. Be safe during the next storm. We are supposed to get a whopper of a rain/wind event tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMGosh it's happening right now! Stay safe during your whopper!

      Delete
  3. Nice progress on the lovely projects your working on Carla.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fun to see all three of these grow, but honestly, I'm just hoping for a page finish or two on DRAGON! Haha.

    ReplyDelete