Thursday, March 14, 2019

Combat Cleaning

My sister and her clan are coming to visit so I spent today combat cleaning my RV.  My son made fun of me saying things like "yeah, it was looking like a homeless person lived here" and "I was worried you were becoming a hoarder".

With limited space, it's just easier to have things at hand...that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!  Everything is put away and it's strangely empty looking.  Just don't open any cupboard doors...they might explode.

Now I'm too tired to stitch which makes me sad, but the cleaning up is worth it as tomorrow my sister will be here!  Pretty sure the clan will all stay in my son's house, but just in case, I have everything ready.

It's been awhile since I've shared pictures of my RV, and since I'm proud of the putting things away...here you go!


Standing at the doorway you can pretty much see everything, dining area, kitchen, livingroom, and a smidge of the desk area.


The desk area which is technically my craft room.  It's strange to see the counter tops!  And finally a shot of the kitchen. 


The large counter top where the kettle is, this is the space I put my cutting mat and cut fabric.  It's great that each space is multi-functional.  Usually the sewing machine is on the dining table, but since I may need the table while the family is here it had to be cleaned off.

This part of the RV took many hours to organize and put things away.  Normally it might take an hour to clean the RV, but not today...HOURS.  It's kind of uncomfortable not having my exploded craft room everywhere!  

I hope everyone is safe and if the storm that just raged through here is coming towards you please be safe!

Until next time.....KEEP ON STITCHIN'!

6 comments:

  1. I love the look into your wonderful home. How clean and tidy. I guess you should have took a before picture so we would really understand how much work you did. Trust me. I understand. Enjoy your clean new cozy home. We lucked out and got missed by the tornadoes. I was sure worried about it. We did get a lot of rain but we are safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, yes, it didn't enter my mind to take before pictures until AFTER hahah! I'm so very glad you are safe and no obscene weather hit you all!

      Delete
  2. I love your RV...it's so roomy I wouldn't even believe it's a house in wheels if I didn't know better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the perfect size for me, even though I think I could have gone a little smaller, like half the size that I have now....but I like this RV and think I'll keep it for awhile.

      Delete
  3. I know I am just getting to know you but your place just looks and feels like your place. Enjoy your upcoming visit. Sometimes it’s good to shake us up and reorganize our stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janet! I have some wicked plans I'm working on for a bit of a cosmetic remodel. It's almost time to update and refresh!

      Delete