Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Half Awake

Do you ever get up in the morning ready to greet the day and by 2:00 pm you are ready to greet a nice pillow and fluffy blanket?  If you do, may I say you are in good company?  This afternoon was brutal, almost fell asleep three times at work.  I didn't have anything to do so that kind of added to the urge to sleep, ha, ha.

As promised, the updated picture of Odd Clover.  More confetti stitches filled in and because I was bored with confetti, I did a block of orange-ish.  It's looking good even if I still think I should have dropped the colors down to 15 or less...yes, less would have been better.  Either way, this is how it is and complaining about it won't make the confetti go away haha!


Tomorrow is the Secret Stitching Sweetheart blog hop which is going to be SUPER FUN!  I will be at work before I can check in and go to all of the blogs.  Maybe that will keep me awake until lunch time, ha, ha!

Until next time.....KEEP ON STITCHIN'!

8 comments:

  1. I am in love with this piece. I also want to wish you Happy Valentine’s Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so good. I think you will be glad you stitched all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Odd clover looks great - your progress is really starting to show now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Just kind of wish I felt like stitching so I could FINISH the dang thing haha!

      Delete