Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Quckie Stitches and Versus

Yesterday was a darned good day for stitching!  I started and finished the April NFSAL which will be posted on DeviantArt in the Stitching Pirates Group on Saturday and five days later it will be posted on Magical's Blog.  Sadly, I cannot show this one since it's not "public" yet but I can tell you it's a gorgeous small pattern.

Then I stitched up the March 25 x 25 pattern from Magical's Blog.  It's so hard to photograph sparkly stuff but I did the best I could here.


I don't think I did the backstitching justice because it really is cool looking.  This is how it works though;  give it a try, learn from your mistakes and be a better stitcher next time.

For some insane reason I signed up for the KLTDesigns vs JodyRi and am on #teamJodyRi.  Looking at the list I realized it won't be difficult to do some stuff daily...like today was show off your stitching corner.  Super easy!

Started a new contract job today.  My stitching time will be reduced significantly but I'll keep trying!  Now I'm just tired from the first day and want to get some stitching in before I pass out.

Until next time.....KEEP ON STITCHIN'!

7 comments: