Tuesday, April 9, 2019

KLT VS JODYRI

Oh my gosh!  It's all I think about!  I have to get up early so I can post the day's challenge and chat with my team (#teamJodyri).  At work, I check into the team chat to see what crazy idea everyone has come up with and after work it's back to the chat and to the FB group to see what's been posted and get an idea on who won that day's challenge.

If you don't know, here's the story:  Kim who (owns and operates KLT Charting) and Michelle (who owns and operates Jodyri Designs) decided to have an all out brawl.  Stitchers chose their team or were placed on a team and off we went to do the daily challenges.

There is a list of what to expect you will have to do each day, however, there are tweaks to the listed item.  One day is NEW START.  Post the before picture, but you have to write down the date on a piece of paper and take a picture of that and submit.  Then later, after some stitching, you take another picture with handwritten date and reply to your previous post.

Let's not forget the spot challenges!  I was at work when the spot challenges happened both times and missed out on that.  But we all changed our icons to the same picture to show our solidarity for the team.  

One of the best parts of all of this was "Name the New Floss" and my friend Krystal won!  That was an extra 10 points for the team!  Overall we are winning, but there were two days in there where the other team won.  Naturally we put a stop to that nonsense.

Between work and this challenge it leaves me very little time to blog everyday.  This has been bothering me so much.  Here I thought I'd have a nice break from frantic stitching and things after the UXS Stitch a Thon, but I was horribly mistaken.  

For those of you who would like to get in on this fun, you can join us at KLT VS JODYRI on FB and by all means.....join #teamjodyri!  Today we are posting pictures of our stash, some of our stash or all of our stash.  It's an easy one.  Seriously, it's all fun and laughs.  As the Cajun Cook used to say, "I guaranteee!"

Until next time.....KEEP ON STITCHIN'!


6 comments: