Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Back to Work

Because yesterday was all about being frozen, I only did 10 stitches so I could post before and after pictures for the UXS stitch a thon.  It was all I could do to stay awake for just those 10 stitches and went back to bed.



Got some good sleep, still feel a little beat up but managed to sew up 4 more project bags.  I'm pretty proud of myself and now get to spend the rest of the day stitching.


These project bags are beautiful!  I'll get them up in my Etsy shop in a few minutes, but first I'd like to "test" the zippers and hug them.....you know, like, do a quality check and stuff  :giggle: 

Here's hoping I can get back on track with a page finish tonight and start on THORDAK THE CINDER KING for a page finish by Thursday and then on to the Pirate Ship....but then Weaver's Bird SAL pattern 3 is out today so I may have to squeeze that one in at some point.

Please be safe and warm and remember that even though the thermostat says minus 12, what that really means is "go somewhere warm".

Until next time.....KEEP ON STITCHIN'!

6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are warming back up. Hope your stitching will keep you warm and happy. Love your new project bags.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie! I'm feeling much better and stitching is slow but steady :D

      Delete
  2. It will probably take a few days to feel right again. Your project bags look amazing though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! And thank you, I really like all the bags I make but these blue ones knock my socks off :D

      Delete
  3. It was really hard to spot those 10 stitches, but your stitching is beautiful! I was a little surprised to see it's not full coverage, though.

    ReplyDelete