Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Finish It Up 2016 for March

Stacey over at Crossed Stitches is our lovely host for this fun project FINISH IT UP!  If you haven't started or cannot decide, that's okay.  Maybe that is what you need to finish up this year?





Oh gosh, I have crossed off three things on my list!

From my WIPs list the Quaker Ornaments.  From my Finish Finish list, I managed to complete the Friends BOF quilted wall hanging which now hangs proudly in my cubicle at work.


Lastly, I finished the first of nine in the Frosty Forest Series "Snowman's Cabin".


It was SOOO GREAT to cross things off the list! It doesn't matter if I cross them all off or not, but it sure feels like success when I do.



Here's a huge high five to everyone who has a finish in March and if you are participating in the FIU, I say HUZZAH!  

Until next time.....Keep on Stitchin'

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I don't know what is more exciting...finish finish or crossing it off the list hahahaha!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on working through your lists that quickly! Hope you can keep the speed up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having to set Sheep aside for a moment, but I really want to get it finished so I can use that one for the Easter Blog Hop! We shall see how March goes ha ha!

      Delete
  3. Great finishes :) And I can imagine your relief in getting things done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh YES!!! But I do accept that sometimes there are small steps that need to be taken in order to achieve the goal...that is still a hard lesson sometimes hahaha!

      Delete
  4. Well done on ticking some projects off the list. Your cubicle looks great. I rather miss having a personal space at work. When I finished after 17 years I had six crates of personal stuff to bring home! Including a sleeping bag for late night party stopovers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to keep it down to two bags of "stuff" for when I leave ha ha! So far I am succeeding :D

      Delete
  5. It's a wonderful feeling when you cross a project off a list. I love it.
    See you at FNwF... xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D YAY! I will see you later tonight as well! Even though it's Thursday night here, I begin tonight and finish tomorrow night so I'm in there haha!

      Delete