Sunday, March 22, 2015

Alaska Wolf Pack: New Name, but the fun remains the same!

So here you are wondering...who the heck is Alaska Wolf Pack and why are they on my reading list? Well, it's my business name I've had since 2009 (actually 2004 but it became real in 2009) and because it is better for me to have everything "the same", I figured it was time to change my blog to match the rest of my "stuff".  My Etsy store is Alaska Wolf Pack, I have a gmail for it, my business is Alaska Wolf Pack..and so on....now for the big blog change as well.

There are other personal reasons for changing the name, but this will still be the story house (Sceal Teach)  for your reading pleasure.  My email for the blog will be changed as well, but do not panic, my TW stitchers and my ToT stitchers will have emailed updates on this as well.  

Now if I can get my creative juices flowing and break out the watercolors I can create a new banner for my Etsy store that isn't as harsh as what it is currently.  I'm not liking it very much which is why the changes need to happen. 

I'm very hopeful these changes will be good ones!  Wish me luck :D

11 comments:

  1. I liked Sceal Teach and will need some time to readjust...I'm sure you could hasten the process by posting a few extra pretty pictures of your work and sharing one of your funny stories or two?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are right, I have sent out the emails notifying everyone and have missed a few but they will soon discover it or be notified through their blogs...one way or another everyone will know pretty quickly. I liked Sceal Teach as well, but as I said...personal reasons which I will share with you all when we are all together :D

      Delete
  2. Your first line was EXACTLY my thoughts! The good news is that my Feedly Reader updated automatically because I hadn't realised you had changed name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps I notice that you only have a Google Plus circles button but no ordinary Followers button. Is that deliberate? I know Google have hidden the original Followers gadget away on the second page of gadgets so lots of people don't know it is still in existence!

      Delete
    2. ps I notice that you only have a Google Plus circles button but no ordinary Followers button. Is that deliberate? I know Google have hidden the original Followers gadget away on the second page of gadgets so lots of people don't know it is still in existence!

      Delete
    3. I shall add a Followers Button...never bothered with it because no one ever asked before! ha ha!

      Delete
  3. Hi Carla
    I noticed that the sceal teach blog was not availeble, now i know the reason
    I love the change on this blog :)
    I found you again through leonores blog :)
    I started my first TW where can i see other peoples update or is there a place where i can place my update :)
    Wish you a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo Hoo! I will add you to the My Girls list and email you as well for your update photos :D

      Delete
    2. Thanks :)
      Look forward to see other peoples work
      Started with a petit now but will soom start a bigger project because i fell in love with it all ready :)
      Have a nice sunday

      Delete