Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Carla and Leo's Halloween SAL Begins Today!



You heard that right!  Our SAL starts today and this year we have some super cute patterns for your stitching pleasure.  If you want to read what Leonore wrote please wander over to her blog Needle, Pen & Sword.

Our first fabulous designer is Ashley Mae, aka PinkythePink from her store Make it Pink on Etsy.

Now, I did attempt to finish a model stitch for Ashley's Pumpkin Doodle Cat and kept getting interrupted by things like life, my Etsy store, the guy measuring the yard, my RV, being tired, needing to eat..........all that stuff, but I managed a lovely start just the same.


I am in love with this pattern!  I'm very excited to see how the Kreinik will look once I get to that part of the pattern.

The other designer we have is Pippa of Lucky Star Stitches.  Not only is Pippa adorable, so are her patterns.  We have two lovely designers this year!!  It's too much cuteness!

Picture courtesy of Lucky Star Stitches

I'm only sharing one of her six patterns you can choose from.  Theses are all smalls but so easy to stitch you might not stop at just one.

If you are on deviantART and want to join in PLEASE DO!  If you are on Facebook and want to join the group there, PLEASE DO!! 

Until next time.....KEEP ON STITCHIN'! 

3 comments: