Here I thought I wouldn't have any time to stitch or blog and I have to say I was wrong. Too sickly to go out on Girl's Night left me with HOURS of open time for stitching and button creating and such.
Five done, five left to do :D
I did spend some time yesterday figuring out how to make a button for the 2014: The Year of the Magnificent Teresa Wentzler. There are two ways to do this but the EASIEST way to stick that button on YOUR blog is to "save image as", then copy the link to the TW Blog page, attach an "image gadget", upload the picture you saved and put the address there.
That really reads very complicated, so let us break it down :D
1) Right click on the button and "Save image as".
2) Go to the tab up top there that says 2014: The Year of the Magnificent Teresa Wentzler and click on that.
3) Copy the http.
4) Click on "layout" then click on "gadget" and run through the list of gadgets until you get to the one that says image.
5) Upload the image from your computer.
6) Paste the link to the tab for the TW blog in the box marked Link.
7) Click SAVE. All done!!
The second way is to copy the a href info I have pasted onto the TW tab into the image thingy and then paste the http into the link....I personally think the first way is easier. Nerd stuff for sure.
I am currently working on THE SECRET GIFT which cannot even be posted until sometime in January and spent more time ripping out the initial stitching due to a miscalculation on my part than I have in actually stitching! It will be ready for the January 2nd mailing date, but I was hoping to be done with the stitching today. Silliness!!
Two days left of this year and the excitement to begin the 2014: The Year of the Magnificent Teresa Wentzler is almost upon us!! I will be sharing the other blogger's blog sites who I know will be participating as we go along so you can see what they are up to as well.
Until next time.....