Friday, November 15, 2013

November IHSW is upon us!

Hurrah!!  I will finish Spooky Welcome and maybe get some of that sewing done this weekend.

I will have my Hangout open to those stitchers who are invited, so if you don't see your name next to an invite let me know via email or on google+ and we'll get you squared away.  Please remember that this is International Hermit Stitch Weekend and NOT please-let-me-into-the-hangout-so-I-can-complain-about-my-latest-issue-that-has-nothing-to-do-with-stitching-weekend.  I know it sounds harsh, but THIS weekend is so very important and desperately needed for those of us who stitch.  I still love the rest of you, but no.

I'd like to share one little bit of loveliness with you.....Thread WorX overdyed floss!  5 yards, 100% cotton.  I purchased some skeins from 123 Stitch.com and they arrived very quickly (as always these gals are great).

Pretty, and less expensive than some of the other overdyed flosses out there.  I would even say SHINY!


I am going to use these and the rest of the Weeks Dye Works floss I have for my book club bookmarks which should all be as individual as the members :-)

Until next time.....

5 comments:

  1. Those look lovely! those bookmarks will indeed be individual and nobody could mix them up!

    I promise not to rant about the trials and tribulations I've been having with my son's tablet (non functioning) and the manufacturer - it's enough to ruin anyone's weekend lol. I'd better get the shopping done soon so I'm there on time ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I wasn't able to be on when you were Magical, but work got in the way, Hopefully next time.

      Delete
    2. Yes it was a shame - mind you I was tired much sooner than usual so didn't stick around as long. Evil work! Indeed - hopefully next time :)

      Delete
  2. That's the prettiest stuff, definitely love the yellow/maroonish one. Have to go check the rest out

    ReplyDelete