Well, instead of actually cross stitching I ended up ripping out the wrong color I stitched on Joys of My Garden, felt seriously disgusted and then decided to correct a mistake I had made on a project I created last year.
Now that my sewing machine is feeling friendly and useful, I sewed a straight stitch around the edge so that I could do the whip stitch by hand like one would normally do if one were to cross stitch a biscornu. Very pleased with the end result and can call this project officially FINISHED.
So August IHSW was whip stitching!
To see how this one started just head over to my other post Fall Is In The Air and scroll down towards the bottom. This is 8" x 8" or 20.23cm which is pretty darn big for a biscornu. I will be using it for a fall decoration in my kitchen.
Now that things have slowed down and the weather is starting to get cooler, I will be getting back into the stitching and back to Joys of My Garden, Celtic Goddess, the Nouveau Butterfly Biscornu, Derpy Dice Bag and whatever else I seem to get distracted by.
Until next time.....