Sunday, September 13, 2015

September TUSAL

It might just be me, but like I said last time, I giggle every time I get to post something about TUSAL.  The other part is the ritual of emptying the ORT jar and starting anew.

There are ALL KINDS OF THREADS in there this time.

Threads from the SKULL quilting and sewing, thread from Merida, thread from the ornaments, some yarn from a Big Mama Chickie Bag I've been working on for awhile, fabric from some pajama pants for my daughter and thread from the test square I made for Wendy's BOF wall hanging.




Test squares are important and this one showed me immediately that I need to follow the directions a little more closely since there is a REASON for some of the sewing that goes on.  

This was given to the same person who has SKULL.

So now I empty my ORT jar, finish up the August ornament and get the September ornament done and maybe do a bit of sewing.  I'm pretty sure my ORT jar doesn't like being empty.


Until next time...Keep on Stitchin'!

2 comments:

  1. I love how the jars show the journey of what was done in a month :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! It's my reminder of just how much I have done because we all know that sometimes it feels like nothing was done :D

      Delete