Friday, April 3, 2015

Friday Night With Friends and BOF

Wendy over at Sugarlane Quilts is hosting a Block of the Fortnight and will come out with a new block every fortnight.  

For this evening's BOF "Friends" is the first block and what a huge amount of fun!  I did change the DMC colors and used DMC Variations which turned out so incredibly cute I'm blown away at the simple PRETTY of this little block.

Turns out I have some wonderfully cute fabric that will go well with this project once all the blocks are stitched up.


Tell me that's not adorable??!!  I'll be ready for the next one, but for now I must get back to my Flowers of the Month bookmarks and get those done :D

Until next time...HAPPY STITCHING!

6 comments:

  1. SO pretty! Loving the thread you used for "friends".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If I hadn't done all that organizing in February I would not have known I had those threads! There are 8 more in this BOF series so the fun will continue :D

      Delete
  2. It certainly is adorable! :) Love the 'new' threads... beautiful stitching too. Have fun...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! Somehow I thought you where talking about quilting when you told us about that BOF thing ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This would be the BEST way to get into quilting if you were interested. It's simple and cute! I'm confident Wendy wouldn't might if you signed up late, and sending you some fabrics would not be a hardship on myself or Magical if you were to want to give it a try :D

      Delete