Monday, December 8, 2014

Mini Vinnie Update

Oh Vinnie!

I cannot stop thinking about you as I sit here at work wondering which luscious color I will start with today after work.  You are a beautiful DRAGON, and beautiful DRAGONS need butts.  Yours is very lacking at present, but, butt...

I know this past weekend you were horribly wronged by the forces of evil and should have a butt by now, but, butt....



Have I told you, sweet, sweet Vinnie, how much I adore you?  How much I would like to see you come to full being in all your colorful glory? But, butt...

Yours eternally,

The Berserker Stitcher Known as Carla





12 comments:

  1. But look at that wonderful border, the butt will happen sooner or later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The butt is happening NOW :D Maybe not as much as I'd like but I have a little time this evening for some butt :D

      Delete
    2. I wish you luck with your butt, I'm down to one colour and a bit then backstitching on the cabin, and the metallic on the wings backstitching and beads on Pitaya. Usually when I'm this close to finishing I drop everything else, but with two so close I can't drop either.

      Delete
    3. Well pick one! Then pick the other ha ha! Butt is coming along but not as fast as I'd hoped. Hopefully I can get up early in the am and stitch a bit more before going back to cubicle of death :D

      Delete
  2. Vinnie is beautiful, butt or no butt! Can't wait to see him grow up though ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He now has some butt and some wing...tonight should see more wing and the rest of the butt!

      Delete
  3. I love this pattern. Yours is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too!! It's far more colorful than I had first thought and what's really funny is the first time I had seen it stitched the stitcher had changed the colors so for the longest time I thought he was just a green dragon :D

      Delete
  4. He is looking awesome but buttless - your DRAGON needs a butt - NOW!! Never mind work - get stitching! DRAGONS first!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has a little butt, but still need more butt! Tonight will see the completion of said butt AND a tail :D

      Delete
  5. LOL @ Dragon butts. he'll get there!

    ReplyDelete